The person responsible for the data protection policy is Nicolás Paz Alcalde, with address at c/
Coronel Golfín 34, Jerte, 10612, Cáceres c/ Coronel Golfín 34, Jerte, 10612, Cáceres; NIF
16072328 C; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 relating on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we hereby inform you that the data you provide will be processed by the owner of this website for the following purposes:
purposes “Contacto”: The data you provide will be processed in order to answer your queries or requests and provide the services requested by you, as well as the management of the reservations requested by you. In all cases, the data provided could be processed with the purpose of elaborating internal statistics in order to improve our services. The personal data provided will only be kept as long as our business relationship is maintained, and will be blocked once this is extinguished, for the period established by the legal requirements, available exclusively to the Courts and Tribunals for the purposes of processing potential complaints, after which the data will be deleted. The legal basis for the processing of your data is the fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed by you when requesting our services.
You are hereby informed that the personal data provided could be processed for the purpose of sending you informative and other types of communications (offers, events, greetings) for which you must check the following box provided for this purpose. The data provided will be kept for this purpose as long as you do not request the cessation of advertising mailings. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation of treatment, by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or to the following postal address: ATR Casa Bethona, with address at C/ Coronel Golfín 34, Jerte, CD 10612, province of Cáceres. Once your request has been received, we will send you a form in order to exercise the specific right requested, which you will have to fill in and send us together with a photocopy of your ID card or passport. Once this documentation has been received, we will address the exercising of your rights within the legally established timeframes and, if you are not satisfied with the exercising of your rights, you may file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.agdp.es
Each access to the Casa Bethona/Bethona International server will collect the IP address from which the user navigates and will record the address, as well as the pages visited by Casa Bethona/Bethona International. These data will be stored in a LOG file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of pages viewed.
The portal of http://www.bethonainternational.com allows access to other websites managed and
controlled by third parties through different links to facilitate users the search for information,
content and Internet services, without in any case be considered a recommendation or invitation to
visit them. The making of a hyperlink from a website of another Internet portal to any of the
paratytech.com portal pages shall be subject to the following conditions:
• Any hyperlink to http://www.bethonainternational.com portal will be made to its home page or main pages of the sections it contains;
• The reproduction, in any case, of the services or contents of the Casa Bethona /Bethona International portal is not allowed
• The website on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality, good customs or public order, nor shall it provide content contrary to any third party rights;
• No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement shall be included about the pages of the paratytech.com portal, or about the services or contents of the same;
• No deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames will be established with the pages of the paraty.es portal without the prior express authorization of Casa Bethona/ Bethona International;
• Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the website on which it is established shall not contain any branding, trade name, facility label, name, logo, slogan or any other distinctive signs belonging to Casa Bethona/ Bethona International;
• The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relationships between Casa Bethona/Bethona International and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor that Casa Bethona/Bethona International has authorized the hyperlink or supervised, known, accepted or assumed the services and contents offered in such portal. Casa Bethona/ Bethona International does not market, previously control or make its own the contents, services and information available in these websites, and is not responsible for them or for the information and statements included therein. Casa Bethona/ Bethona International is not liable for damages of any kind that may arise from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, statements, products and services existing or offered on the websites not managed by itself.
Casa Bethona/ Bethona International reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to its website at any time and without prior notice, and to make any modifications it deems appropriate to the website, the services or information offered, the presentation or location of thereof and the conditions of access and use of the Casa Bethona/ Bethona International website. All information received on this website will consider yielded under gratuitous title to Casa Bethona/ Bethona International. The email shall not be regarded as a valid form of submitting a claim. For this purpose, the claim must be made in person at the establishment itself, using the official forms available to the public. From there the procedures to be followed will be indicated and one of the three copies of the claim will be given to the claimant. All matters relating to Casa Bethona/ Bethona International's website are governed by Spanish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the corresponding Courts and Tribunals, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
Veracity of the data
The access to the site does not imply in any case the existence of a commercial relationship between
the user and Casa Bethona / Bethona International. The website only provides information about
hotel rooms vacant at the time of requesting such information and the different Spanish course
options offered by the establishment. The printed version of your reservation will be used as a
locator when you arrive at the establishment. By booking nights at the hotel on this
website, the user agrees to adhere to and accepts each and every one of the General Terms and
Conditions expressed herein. By agreeing to the following clauses, you, the user, declare and
1) The user must be of legal age and have full capacity to make the reservation, stating that he/she understands all the conditions found on the website.
2) All the data entered when making the reservation online shall be relevant, complete and truthful.
3) Only the pages featured on the web map are included on the web site.
4) The user is responsible for the access to this web site.
5) Once the reservation has been made, the electronic document in which it has been formalized will be archived, and the user will be able to access it at any time.
6) That the user confirms the reservation made, i.e. the dates indicated, the number of rooms, the number of persons and the establishment chosen.
7) The conditions and price of the reservation made, are those expressly determined in the fare conditions specifically included in the page where the user makes the reservation.
8) That the user's credit card information is collected for the purpose of guaranteeing the reservation. The establishment can make the charge 24 hours prior to arrival (otherwise the payment must be made directly at the establishment at the time of check in) and only in case of cancellations or no-shows, we will proceed to charge the card.
9) Booking offers shall be valid only for the time they are available to service users.
The prices indicated are Retail Sales Prices VAT included. Price includes: Price per night depending on room type and rate selected. The price does not include: Any service not specified plus extras such as extra beds, transfers, tips, telephone calls, laundry services, minibar, parking, etc... Check-in and check-out time, as a general rule and unless expressly agreed otherwise with the establishment, rooms may be used from 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated at 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
Passports and visas
All travelers, without exception (including children), must have their personal and family documentation in order, whether it is a passport or an ID card, according to current legislation. It will be under their personal care when the trip require the possetion of a visa, passport or vaccines certifications etc. Minors under 18 years of age must carry written permission signed by their parents or legal guardians, in case it may be requested by any authority. In the event of visas being rejected by any authority, for particular reasons relating to the user, or being denied entry into the country due to lack of the requirements that are demanded, or due to a defect in the required documentation, or for not being the bearer of the same, the establishment declines all responsibility for facts of this nature, being on behalf of the consumer any expense that may arise, applying in these circumstances the conditions and rules established in case of no-show.
Criteria for data retention
The personal data provided by the data subjects will be kept for the legally established time and/or for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the processing. When it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
In accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on data protection, the data controller informs the data subjects that it complies with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The data controller guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies in order to the security measures established by the RGPD and the LOPDGDD with the aim of protecting the rights and freedoms of the Interested Parties and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.